APPLICATION FOR COUPLES COACHING
Thank you so much for your interest in Venture Coaching, From time to time we all get "stuck", life is full of challenges and concerns, it is helpful to have someone guide us through the truth from God's Word, find freedom and gain a new perspective. Venture coaches are trained, authorized and gifted men and women who walk beside you through 6 one hour coaching sessions. This application will help us know you better and determine if coaching is the right fit for you
MARRIAGE AND FAMILY INFORMATION
Have either of you been previously married?
Venture believes that the Bible provides thorough guidance and instruction for faith and life. We believe the Bible is God’s all-sufficient guide for relational living. Therefore, our short-term guidance is based on Scriptural principles that are supported by practical guidance. Lay coaches at Venture are not licensed as therapists or mental health professionals, but are trained leaders who can provide solid Biblical guidance.
Confidentiality is an important aspect of the coaching process, and we will carefully guard the information you entrust to us. Please be assured that our coaches do not disclose personal information to others, They will make every effort to help you find ways to resolve a problem privately . However, it is important for you to understand that there are certain circumstances where it may be necessary for us to share information with others.
- When a Coach seeks guidance and/or supervision from the Director of Coaching.
- Where a California law dictates
- Child abuse
- Elder abuse
By signing this consent, you acknowledge and agree:
- That you have read this Consent Form and agree to abide by the principles and policies of the Venture Biblical Life Coaching Ministry as outlined above.
- That you are seeking, and Venture is providing Biblical Life Coaching. Venture has informed you that it does not and will not provide any form of professional mental health coaching.
- That you will not attempt to subpoena or require any Venture coach to appear in any legal proceeding related to any matters discussed during coaching; nor will you attempt to subpoena any notes or records related to this coaching.
Having clarified the principles and policies of our coaching ministry, we welcome the opportunity to minister to you in the name of Jesus Christ. We desire to be used by Him as He helps you to grow, mature and transform into the individual He wants you to become. If the principles and procedures outlined above are acceptable to you, please sign below.