Venture Connect OverView
Venture Connect is a member portal for Venture Christian Church attendees which provides a myriad of useful functionality that can help you connect in more meaningful ways with the Venture Community. In order to take advantage of Venture Connect you need to have an account that requires a username and password.
Some of the benefits of having an account include:
- If you have an account that you can log in to first, then any event or class registration forms you’re attempting to complete will be simplified as the system auto-fills any relevant contact information directly from your profile.
- An account is required for making an online payment for events registration
- If you have children, and an up-to-date family profile, children’s checkin for weekend programs are a breeze as most of the necessary information can be extracted directly from your account.
- Church staff can easily contact you using your profiles contact details if there is an emergency situation when your kids are in class.
- Logging in to your account prior to volunteering simplifies the process by pre-identifying you as you submit an expression of interest forms.
- You can maintain your personal profile and household information, ensuring contact details are correct and up-to-date should any Ministries or your group leaders need to contact you
- If you’re a group leader, you have the ability to take group attendance and to update your groups profile (meeting locations and times) directly from your account profile.
- With an account, you can view the results of any assessments (such as DISC) you’ve taken with Venture.
The login page for Venture Connect. Your gateway to all the benefits listed above.
As you can see, there are three scenarios:
- If you know your username/password you can log into your account directly
- If you cannot remember our password or are unsure you have an account, this process can assist you in password recovery.
Detailed steps for each respective scenario is shown below.
To log in to your account:
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Click on the “Login” button
- And you should be able to access your account.
For the more visually inclined, a video tutorial is available.
Login to Account
If you’ve forgotten the account you have at Venture or aren’t sure you have an account, the best first step is to see if you have an account.
- Click on the "Forgot Account" link.
- You’ll be prompted to enter an email address in order for reset instructions to be emailed to you. At this point, enter the email address that you think you’ve most likely used in any previous dealings with Venture church. Then click on the “Email me reset instructions”.
You should then see the following confirmation page:
- Go to the email you listed and look for an email from Venture. If you don’t see an email, check your spam folder in case it was placed there. Otherwise, the email should look like this:
- Click on the “reset password” link in the email that was received.
- The following page is displayed, allowing you to reset your password.
- Enter your new password, confirm, and click on “change password”. You should see the following:
- Return to the login page from step 1 and enter the username specified in the email you were sent, and the password you just created.
- Then click on “Login”.
You should now be able to access your account.
A video tutorial of this is available here:
Venture Connect - Forgot Account
Create an Account
If you’re pretty sure you don’t have an account, then follow these steps:
- Click on the "Create New Account" button.
- Fill in the details for Account Registration. Note that you need to complete all compulsory fields, including the address and that there are password restrictions.
Also, keep in mind as you select a username, it’s best NOT to use your email address. This will save you confusion if in the future you need to change the email address associated with your account.
- Click “Next” to continue. You’ll get a page indicating that you’ve successfully created your account. Click “Continue” to proceed.
- And you’ll be logged into your account.
A Video Tutorial is available:
Venture Connect - Login
Additional Video Tutorials
Login to Account
Update Person Profile
Set Up and Update Group
Return to the Account Login page.