Middle School Life Groups 2020-2021
5 reasons why your student will benefit from Venture Middle School Life Groups this year:
- Every student has a leader who knows them and is invested in their life and their faith journey.
- The connections they make with peers are critical in the middle school years. Students are placed by gender and grade and each week they do life together in the same group.
- Students learn key tools of how to live out what they believe and own their faith. They will walk through a discipleship course and learn how to apply God's Word to their lives.
- Middle School years are hard and don't have to be done alone. Students will have a community of people praying for them and doing life with them.
- Students will grow in their walk with the Lord and with each other.
If you don't have a church account or aren't sure whether you have one, please follow these steps:
- Create a family profile by visiting the Family Pre-registration page.
- Activate your account by visiting this New Account page.
- Click the Register button on this event page to sign up for your teen child.